Thursday, October 23, 2008

Twitter

Ok, not only am I behind w/ Lear n' Play, but apparently, I am very behind with the times. It seems like everyone has been twittering for months now. I am just now boarding the bus. But I guess it's better late than never.

I've heard a lot of conflicting views on Twitter. Some people think it's a total waste of time while others consider it a great source of communication, information, and...other things that I can't remember right now. :)

Since I just started, I figure I better test it for a while before I make my judgement. I only have a few followers right now. (Wait...that sounds kinda creepy..."followers"??) Regardless, my twitter ID is antgullett. Let me know if you want to add me to your list of twitter friends so I can read your tweets. Sweet!

No comments: