Monday, November 24, 2008

Thing 17

Well, I had heard about Google docs from a fellow rover but had never really played around with it. Like most other Google apps, I love it. It's really simple to use, and it's really, really, really handy for me. Especially since I do rove, and do not constantly have access to my personal files. For example: a group of friends (and myself) are planning to go to Estes Park in Colorado for a snow camp. I'm the one that's been in charge of finding tickets at a group rate. I've found the tickets, sent in the contract, but now just need to fax over the list of people going. Since there's more than 20 of us going, I've created a file w/ the names of people that I know for sure are going. With Google docs I can now add to the list as I have time. As long as the list is complete and sent in by January 5th (the deadline!) we'll be cool. Cheers to another great app that I've discovered trough learn 'n play! :)

No comments: